Tuesday

To dip or not to dip...?

So I have a hair appointment coming up soon, and I'm feeling adventurous. I've already taken the plunge and got myself a very heavy fringe chopped in, which i LOVE. The fringe and I fell in love instantly. My friends seem to like him and we hardly ever argue. And anyway, if he does piss me off, I can pin him back until I'm ready to see him again. But now I'm thinking of bringing someone else into my relationship with the fringe. It could either make it or break it. He and the fringe may get on. Or they'll bicker constantly, leaving me with a considerably bad mop on top of my head. Who is this 'other man' you ask? Why the dip dye of course. 


Favoured by the likes of Laguna babe Lauren Conrad (my favourite) and Caroline 'the cougar' Flack, the dip dye seems to give off this laid back, 'i-know-my-hair-is-cool' vibe that is hard not to love. However, it's surprisingly hard to pull this beach chic look off. I've seen many a girl with what looks like incredibly bad roots and yellow tips, only to claim it is a dip dye. And it is this hair-mare that I'm afraid will happen to me. Top that off with the fact that no one with a fringe seems to have ombre hair and surely you can understand my dilemma. Ahhh help?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment