Thursday

A post about literally nothing

I'd been contemplating a blog for a while now. Then the other day, I decided to do it. That was the easy part. What I'm doing right now can only be described as the hard part. Writing my first post. 

I love writing. I could write about anything. And give me something to write about that I have a passion for and there's no stopping me. But this first post? Nothing. And whilst I sit in my unmade bed in my uninhabitable student house, trying desperately to think of something to write about, I still. have. nothing. 

Frustrating as it is to be writing about nothing, we've all done it. 

"What you thinking about?" "Nothing." 

But writing about nothing has helped me. My incessant thoughts about nothing have allowed me to think of something. What that something is? I still don't know. But hey. It's better than nothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment